Since 2007, Cardno has assisted the Treasure Coast Regional Planning Council’s (TCRPC) to secure $2.5 million in grant funding. Our team has also provided brownfields support to the Council’s Brownfields Clean-up Revolving Loan Fund Program.
The Cardno team developed TCRPC’s Brownfields Program’s QAMP and has provided brownfields support services through the program for the following counties and cities:
- West Palm Beach
- Martin County
- City of Fort Pierce
- Village of North Palm Beach
- Northwood Redevelopment Corporation, City of Pahokee
- City of Lake Worth.
We have also provided brownfields community awareness and involvement support and other key activities, including:
- facilitating rural community workshops and other activities
- conducting over 40 Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-funded Brownfields Assessments, including Phase I and II Environmental Assessments
- undertaking an area-wide Environmental Database inventory for TCRPC through their Brownfields Program
- assessment activities under TCRPC’s ARRA (stimulus) RLF Supplemental Grant.
Working closely with the Council, we’ve delivered a range of key planning, design and landscape architecture, and site assessment and remediation services to the TCRPC during this time, including:
- overall program management
- Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessments
- hazardous assessment
- environmental remediation
- Brownfields support services
- grant management support
- EPA quality assurance plan development
- community awareness
- grant closeout.