Cardno is primarily providing National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and public outreach support. In addition, our team offers a broad range of specialized services, including surveys, assessments, reporting, and permitting for the following resource areas:
- surface water, floodplains, and wetlands
- vegetation, wildlife, threatened and endangered species, and aquatic species
- cultural resources
- air quality, noise, and visual resources
- groundwater, geology, and hazardous and solid wastes
- socioeconomics/environmental justice, and land uses, including farmland and recreation
The Cardno team includes a variety of experts in each resource area with extensive experience in their fields of expertise.
- seasoned practitioners in project management, including experience managing all types of NEPA projects
- staff with in-depth knowledge of requirements for all types of NEPA documentation
- staff with experience coordinating and conducting all levels of field surveys, studies, and permitting for projects throughout the U.S. and within the TVA service area
- highly experienced managers excelling in leading technical teams for report writing, permitting, and other functions.
Cardno has an intimate working knowledge of TVA policies and procedures and offers an exemplary track record, reliability, and credibility with respect to our services.