The Logan Water Infrastructure Alliance is one of the largest water infrastructure delivery programs in Australia, capable of delivering in excess of AUD$80 million capital and renewal works annually. The alliance consists of Logan City Council, Cardno, Downer and WSP.
As part of the Alliance, Cardno’s renowned expertise in water and wastewater systems has been utilised across the program, from the planning and design of key infrastructure such as reservoirs, pump stations and treatment plant upgrades through to the renewal of localised infrastructure such as water reticulation mains.
Cardno is proud to be part of a collaborative ‘planning-led’ alliance which sets the standard in public private partnerships in Australia; delivering critical water infrastructure in a timely, cost and energy efficient manner.
Through the integration of value chain activities to achieve these efficiencies, the Logan Water Infrastructure Alliance is leaving a lasting legacy for Logan City Council and its growing community ‒ now and into the future.
- 2011 Australian Water Association’s ‘Infrastructure Project Innovation’ Award
- 2012 Engineers Australia (Qld)’s Engineering Excellence Award for ‘Reports, Procedures and Systems’
- 2012 Institute of Public Works Engineering Australia (Qld)’s Excellence Award for ‘Water, Wastewater, Sewage and Drought Management’
- 2014 Queensland Safe Work Awards’ ‘Best Work Health and Safety Management System’
- 2015 Local Government Managers Australia (Qld)’s ‘Award for Excellence in Sustainability’
- 2016 Institute of Public Works Engineering Australia (Qld)’s ‘Water, Wastewater and Drought Management Category’ Award
- 2018 Engineers Australia (Qld)'s Engineering Excellence Award
- 2018 Institute of Public Works Engineering Australia (Qld)'s Excellence Award for 'Innovation and Sustainability in Water - Projects under $5 Million'
- 2018 Institute of Public Works Engineering Australia (Qld)'s Excellence Award for 'Project of the Year'.