The survey works provided contributed to the upgrade and expansion of hospital services while harnessing the city’s key strengths in health, research and education.
Cardo has provided Health Infrastructure NSW with key deliverables and milestones throughout the project, on time and to budget whilst always working towards Cardno's high standards of safety, integrity and excellence.
Liverpool Mayor, Wendy Waller said, "The upgrade will see an expansion of hospital services, while providing greater health outcomes for the Liverpool community and cementing Sydney's third CBD as a knowledge hub of the future."
Cardno's role on the project was to:
- Provision of survey control
- Full Detail Survey of Liverpool Hospital and surrounds including structures, roads, paths, natural surface, vegetation & services
- Full pit investigation & mapping
- QL-B service location and GPR (Ground Penetrating Radar) works location to detect subsurface utilities
- Laser Scanning of Underground Service Tunnel and selected areas on site with the provision of 3D Modelling
- LRS Plan Search, SCIMs Search and Calculation
- Cadastral Survey of the subject lots and inclusion of existing easements affecting the hospital lands