Cardno supports the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) Environmental Services Office with multiple lines of support for existing mitigation sites.
Support services include:
- annual monitoring of wetland and stream mitigation sites
- invasive species identification and control
- corrective action development
- supplemental planting
- land owner coordination
- construction oversight on new mitigation sites, and
- coordination with regulatory agencies regarding permitting success standards.
One or multiple services may be utilized by INDOT to meet site specific needs for one or multiple years.