Goals of this implementation included:
- evaluate and analyze individual assets or grouping of assets for their capital, operating, and maintenance histories and costs
- aid in regulatory reporting requirements
- better define asset valuation and condition rating data
- more effectively capture billing information and work history related activities on City customers
- streamline field crews business processes with the integration of the City’s GIS, Financial and SCADA systems.
Serving as program manager for the implementation, Cardno’s key services included:
- planning and coordination
- software installation support
- GIS interface and integration support
- software configuration
- data conversion and migration
- system integration testing
- system rollout support.