- To identify and agree all areas where the DROMAS system requires enhancement or improved functionality.
- To organize a training schedule in all identified areas to ensure that new and existing users are trained and able to work with DROMAS.
- To ensure that staff responsible for managing, maintaining and development of DROMAS have the requisite skills and are able to apply them through capacity building.
- To develop and agree a plan of works including appropriate targets/milestones.
- Train designated TARURA IT System Programmers and System Managers on all the integral components of DROMAS,
- Optimise and maintain the system,
- Develop a road map for the transfer of DROMAS from developer to TARURA including hand-over of the system source code and training of trainers for both the programme writing and the usage,
- Explore any further upgrade requirements requested by TARURA without fundamental distortion to the operations of the system,
- Provide a final project report, detailing all activities.