The development features architecturally expressed structural steel mega-trusses, which are designed to resist earthquake and wind forces. In addition, the building accommodates commercial office spaces with a 5-star NABERS rating, and a self-assessed Green Star Design and As-Built rating equivalent to 5-stars. Owners, tenants and visitors alike will benefit from the consciously designed future-focussed spaces that minimise negative impacts on the environment and maximise the wellbeing of our communities.
The Cardno team, led by Tony Yu, Principal Structural Engineer, are engaged to provide the structural and civil engineering expertise, and partner with Maville Bay (Client), Woods Bagot (Architect), Synthetica (Renderer), and Altus (Project Managers) to deliver this prestigious building in the heart of North Sydney.
Our scope includes preliminary structural and civil design, design development, and 70% D&C tender documentation.
Key areas of expertise for this project:
- Structural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Integration with existing buildings and site conditions
- Architecturally expressed structural steel vertical mega-truss to resist earthquake and wind forces.
- Consideration of environmental impact and tenant wellbeing
- 5 Stars: NABERS
- 5 Stars: Green Star Design and As-Built Rating
"...We know that environmentally friendly buildings are not only better for the planet, but they also make happier and healthier spaces that we can all thrive in."
Cardno provides innovative solutions to complex project challenges:
- Engineering: Road Design, Bridge Design and all associated Civil, Structural and Utility technical designs.
- Geotechnical: Investigations, Interpretative reports and design.
- Planning: including Transport and Traffic modelling.
- Sustainability: ESD solutions, GreenStar Certified design, and Certification assessments.
- Surveying and Spatial.
- Aerial Data Acquisition.
- Environmental: Assessments, Management & Restoration, Permits & Compliance.
- Asset Management.
Speak to one of our experts for innovative, future-focussed solutions for your projects.
Principal - Buildings
Principal Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer - Buildings