We may from time to time place a "cookie" or trail indicator in the browser files of your computer. The "cookie" does not contain any personal information.
It will enable us to:
- Relate your use of the site to information that you have specifically provided to us, such as a member password for any services we may provide via our website; or
- Allow your computer's browser to track searches you have performed on the site.
The Cardno Group will not disclose to a third party, for profit or reward, any personal information you have provided to us except where:
- You have provided your consent to do so;
- Where it is reasonable to do so in the course of providing any of our products or services to you; or
- When the law from time to time compels us to make such disclosure.
You are entitled to request access to all personal information you have given us. You may make any changes you deem appropriate, including the removal of personal information you do not wish us to retain.