Cardno Connect Edition 19
Cardno Connect is a global magazine produced by our International Development team. It showcases our experience in improving the physical, economic, and social environments that underpin communities around the world.
Cardno Connect edition 19 explores:
- Kosovo entrepreneurs drive economic growth
- Partnerships accelerate SDG progress
- Women in mining in Rwanda
- Leading MCC public finance management
- Indonesian government’s budget transparency
- Market-driven approaches to development: Q&A with Renee Crossley
- Economic growth, and how aid is helping
- Boosting East Africa trade by improving transport
- Accessing markets through rural road development
- Cardno International Development joins United Nations Global Compact
Subscribe here to automatically receive this global publication straight to your inbox!