Back to Work Team named winners of AIHA Awards
Cardno ChemRisk scientists participating in the AIHA Back to Work Safely Task Force were named winners of the America Industrial Health Association’s Social Responsibility and President’s Awards.
Cardno ChemRisk scientists who served as members of the Back to Work Safely Task Force™ (BTWS) are:
- Corey Boles, Senior Health Scientist
- Shannon Gaffney, Senior Principal Health Scientist
- Dana Hollins, Senior Principal Health Scientist
- Heather Lynch, Supervising Health Scientist
- Neva Jacobs, Supervising Health Scientist
- Eric Miller, Senior Health Scientist
- Melanie Nembhard, Supervising Health Scientist
- Justine Parker, Senior Managing Health Scientist
- Jennifer Pierce, Senior Principal Health Scientist
- Ken Unice, Senior Principal Health Scientist
- Rachel Zisook, Supervising Health Scientist
The AIHA Social Responsibility Award recognizes individuals, entities, or groups who work inside organizations to develop and promote practical solutions to social responsibility issues related to industrial hygiene or environmental health and safety issues.
The AIHA President’s Award is presented annually to an individual, task force, special interest group, or local section for outstanding contributions to efforts to achieve the mission of AIHA during the presidency year.
“Without [Cardno ChemRisk’s] leadership and ongoing support, we would never have been able to ramp up this effort in a matter of weeks,” said Larry Sloan, CEO of the American Industrial Health Association. “AIHA is deeply appreciative of the leadership Cardno ChemRisk has taken during these turbulent times.”
The AIHA is the association for scientists and professionals committed to preserving and ensuring occupational and environmental health and safety in the workplace and community. The organization’s BTWS Task Force featured expert, industry-specific guidance for both businesses and consumers to safely re-open and re-engage as they emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Both awards will be presented to the full BTWS Task Force at the AIHce Virtual Conference in May 2021.
For more information, contact:
Business Development Director
Vice President of Marketing & Communications | Americas Region