Diversity and Inclusion
Our global team comprises people from all walks of life, race and religion, working across more than 130 offices and speaking over 100 languages. Together they contribute to the rich fabric of Cardno’s workplace culture, and to our success as a company.
As a group, and as individuals, Cardno commits to:
- an environment where differences are welcomed and valued
- a strong leadership framework that allows a supportive and inclusive culture to thrive
- fostering a work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment
- employing a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities we work and live in, including continual review of our recruitment practices to increase our applicant diversity
- ensuring remuneration, conditions and access to a full range of opportunities and succession in the company is based on merit
- supporting gender diversity and equality globally through our Women in Cardno program
- delivering clear, effective communication in multiple languages and;
- providing opportunities for all employees to access a wide range of training and development programs.
Women in Cardno
Cardno aspires to be a global leader amongst our peers in gender equality. That’s why we’ve created an ambitious program that provides opportunities for women across the business to advance and grow their careers in a supportive environment.
The Women in Cardno (WiC) program’s guiding principles are to:
- increase the visibility and profile of successful women in Cardno
- ensure Cardno demonstrates its commitment to fairness and equality across programs, processes and communications
- provide networking opportunities to women at Cardno, both internally and externally
- develop programs to help empower women to create dynamic career paths within Cardno, consistent with our strategic goals.