Regional Senior Principal - Geospatial Surveying
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Greatest professional achievement?
- Project Management of “Sydney CBD and South East Light Rail Project”
- Setting up a Laser Scanning & 3D Modelling section within our Business Unit
- Establishing a strong Business Management System (BMS) within our Business Unit.
How is it making a difference?
- Improved transportation within the City of Sydney
- Early implementation in business sector of Laser & 3D technology
- Pioneers in adaptation of BMS looking after the safety of our workers and the quality of our projects.
What is your technical expertise?
Registered Surveyor – with particular emphasis on Laser Scanning & 3D Modelling; and Project Management – all types of surveying and field parties on large projects.
What makes you tick?
The thrill of the chase.
I first became part of Cardno after an acquisition. The challenges in becoming part of a large company has maintained my interest, as well as the enjoyment I get from the people and culture within Cardno itself.
What do you do to relax?
Sailing, spending time with my growing family and being a Hobby Farmer on weekends in the great outdoors.
Any other wise words?
Get it right the first time and nothing is impossible.