Who We Are
Our diverse team of talented technical experts and professionals builds on a 70-year track record of experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
We deliver infrastructure, environment and social solutions to our clients across a broad range of sectors.
- ASX-listed professional infrastructure and environmental services company
(listed in 2004 – Symbol: CDD)
- CEO and Managing Director: Ian Ball
- Operating since: 1945
- Employees worldwide: Over 6,000
- Offices worldwide: Over 130
- Delivering projects in: more than 100 countries
- Head office: Fortitude Valley, Brisbane, Australia
- FY2018 Revenue: A$763.5 million
- FY2018 EBITDA: A$56.2 million
- Cardno is represented in the majority of states and territories in Australia and has offices in the United States, Belgium, Canada, Colombia, Ecuador, Germany, Indonesia, Kenya, Myanmar, New Zealand, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, Timor-Leste and the United Kingdom.