Cardno’s staff of dedicated professionals works in 59 countries to promote sustainable economic development and improve the wellbeing of people in developing countries.
Cardno’s expertise covers all phases of design, management, and assessment of projects in areas for donors including USAID, Australian DFAT, UK DFID, World Bank, Asian Development Bank, Millennium Challenge Corporation, International Finance Corporation, European Union, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development as well as selected foundations and private clients working in emerging markets around the globe.
Among the areas in which we are achieving sustainable success are:
- Business environment and regulatory reform, financial sector development, trade policy and institutional strengthening and enterprise development
- Social impact assessment, law and justice, food security and education
- Public finance and fund management
- Natural assistance and post-conflict management
- Health systems reform, reporting, analytics and evaluation, and public-private partnerships
- Infrastructure development, agriculture and rural livelihoods and utilities
- Social and environmental impact management.