Cardno offers a comprehensive range of geotechnical engineering and materials testing services.
Geotechnical professional staff and testing laboratories accredited by the National Association of Testing Laboratories (NATA) are strategically located throughout Australia, the Asia Pacific region and the United States. Clients range from private home builders, contractors and mining companies through to local, state and federal government departments.
Our range of services includes:
- Geotechnical investigations, including drilling on land and over water
- Foundation design and inspections
- Site classifications to AS 2870
- Slope stability analyses and slope stabilisation
- Pavement, subgrade and materials investigations
- Pavement designs for streets, highways, ports, airports, mine haul roads
- Investigation and design of effluent disposal systems to AS 1547
- Dam and weir design and safety audits
- Groundwater studies
- Soft ground engineering, including reclamation, sheet piling and dredging
- Environmental engineering, including acid sulfate and soil contamination investigations and remediation
- Supervision and certification of earthworks construction to AS 3798
- Testing, both in the laboratory and in the field, of materials for the construction and mining industries
- Geomechanical testing of rock core for the mining industry
- Vibration, dust and noise monitoring.