Finance Manager - BEAM ARMM
Job Reference Number
International Development Assistance/Emerging Markets
Maintain financial oversight of the Program’s day-to-day activities. This will involve accounts payable duties and involve review and verification of invoices for correct authorisation, data entry into accounting systems (such as MYOB), organising cheques for payments based on appropriate supporting documentation, and reporting.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements and verify all deposits and withdrawals.
- Prepare regular budgets and accounting reports and other documentation, as required, in a format acceptable to AusAID.
- Organise and maintain comprehensive program financial files and ensure all recording is compliant with legal and donor agency requirements.
- Provide expert guidance in the costing of proposed BEAM-ARMM activities.
- Execute all payments and cash allowance disbursement for the Program.
- Assist in external and internal audits, as required.
- Update and maintain registry of program assets.
- Monitor compliance of expenditure against project and project activities budgets.
- Oversee Tax Compliance process in all financial and operations.
- Monitor and maintain financial procedures of the program and ensure. compliance with the contract requirements and Cardno’s Quality Management System.
- Maintain cash flow management for the program.
- Other duties related to financial management as reasonably requested by the BEAM-ARMM Team Leader
- Significant experience in the financial management of large projects;
- Experience working with international donors or NGOs;
- Ability to operate accounting software including MYOB and Excel
- Sound knowledge of Philippine labour code and taxation laws;
- Excellent interpersonal and general communication skills;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a multi-cultural environment; and,
- Fluency in and English (written and oral).
Remuneration will be provided in accordance with the Philippine Labor Code
- Your CV, outlining your work history and experience;
- A covering letter
- The reference number BEAMARRM2 and the tittle "Finance Manager" in the email subject line.