Cardno's corporate objective is to provide quality outcomes and ensure safety in project delivery through a process of continuous improvement.
To achieve this objective, we have developed a quality system for the provision of professional and management consultancy services.
This is applied to our broad range of physical and social infrastructure projects including management and implementation of international development assistance projects.
Our commitment to quality is implemented through the following key strategies:
- A clear focus on meeting our clients’ needs as we comply with their project requirements
- The maintenance of a quality system based on the requirements of ISO 9001, including third party certification where appropriate
- A focus on recruiting and retaining highly motivated people with the appropriate qualifications and proven work skills
- Encouraging and facilitating the professional development of our people aimed at enhancing and expanding their work skills
- Ongoing development and maintenance of an effective information management and documentation system
- Adoption of a management structure that engenders positive attitudes, encourages personal and technical development, and which rewards effort, integrity and initiative
- Being adaptive to changing management, technical and physical environments in which we work
- Encompassing the principles of "Safety in Design" in our quality system for the delivery of infrastructure.